Help support the Popcorn Sale to make money for the troop and your scout account.
- 10/23- Orders due – see below
- 11/10- Popcorn will be delivered- Pick up on Saturday at 11am at 1746 Boreland Ave, 15243 (The Tagg’s house)
- 11/15- Money due to troop. Turn in all money!
To Sell (Take order)
- Download an order form from the council website here.
- Prices and popcorn information available on the order form above
- Be sure to ask aunts/uncles, family and friend!
- It’s recommended that you request payment when order is placed so you don’t have to worry about collection later.
- Be sure to give them a receipt, Click here for Popcorn Receipts.
- Checks should be made to Troop 834. Be sure to get address/name printed clearly on order form
Turning in Orders:
- All orders must be sent to Sean Nangle by deadline date above.
- Only the totals per item must be turned in.
- You can retain your “place order” worksheets that you used to log in your orders. It is suggested you make a copy of these as a backup.
- Download the: Individual Total Popcorn order Troop 834 to enter your orders and then email this to Sean at Sean@Nangle.org
- IF you can’t open and enter this spreadsheet, let Sean know ASAP to ensure we can arrange to get your orders into the Troop order
- There are prizes available based on how much you sold
- You can select the highest prize or multiple prizes that add up to the total amount sold.
- When you turn in your order, you must select what prize you would like here.
- Indicate both the prize level and the prize item on the order form
- If no prize is selected, the highest prize for your sales will be selected
What goes into my account?
- Based on the total volume of sales by the whole troop will determine how much % the troop gets back
- All scouts will receive 25% of what they sell going into their scout account
- The remaining percent, between 5 and 7% will go to the troop fundraising budget
For more information on the Popcorn sales, visit the council website here