- This meeting provided an update on the troop’s plans concerning Summer Camp and the National Jamboree in July. Additional written info will be coming out by email soon.
- Jack Ghelarducci completed his Eagle Scout Board of Review this past week, becoming Troop 834’s 132nd eagle scout.
- Splash Lagoon permission slips were due at the meeting. A head count was turned in to Splash Lagoon January 20.
- Please keep selling hoagies! The due date to turn in orders online is next Wednesday, January 25. Profits are a 50/50 split between the troop and the scout.
- It is strongly encouraged that all scouts attend the Scout Sunday Mass at Our Lady of Grace Church on February 5. Please wear full Class A uniform.
- Ski trip info for February will be coming out shortly.
Posted in Meeting Announcements.