- This was the last meeting before summer camp! All the scouts filled out their blue cards for the merit badges they will be taking at summer camp, then the Emu Patrol was taught some additional skills from Chip.
- The meeting time for Sunday morning has been changed! All scouts and adults going to summer camp are expected to meet at Conroy Hall at Our Lady of Grace Church at 9:30 a.m. in full Class A uniform. Departure time will be 10 a.m. Before arriving at summer camp, the troop will be meeting at Burger King in Brookville, PA.
- Parents need to be at the summer camp parking lot no later than 9:00 on Saturday morning to pick up their kids.
- All scouts are responsible for their own transportation to and from Summer Camp.
- Please pack and dress according to the Color of the Day, which was discussed in last week’s announcements.
- For the second year in a row, Troop 834 is hoping to post daily picture updates on our Facebook page to show the people at home what is going on at camp. This will only be possible if there is cell service at the camp. If you have not yet followed our Facebook page, visit www.facebook.com/troop834.
Posted in Meeting Announcements.